Round trip 23 days trans-Sulawesi
Round trip 23 days trans-Sulawesi from south to north
This round trip has a mix of nature, beach and culture. At an easy pace we travel from Makassar to Manado. A trip “straight” through the province of Sulawesi. Along the impressive and unique culture of the Toraja people, via beautiful lakes, mountains, rainforests, waterfalls, white sandy beaches and with the boat to the underwater world of the enchanting National Marine park Bunaken.
Those who choose for this beautiful round trip should take into account nice but long days of travel. In the countryside of Sulawesi is only simple accommodation available, perfectly in harmony with the environment.
Like all our example-trips is this round trip only an example of what a round trip could be like. Changes to the program are possible of course. We’d like to hear your wishes and help you put together your tailor-made trip.
Targetprice € 2.835 p.p. in low season based on participation of 2 persons
Targetprice € 3.205 p.p. in high season based on participation of 2 persons
Our round trips are examples of round trips. Depending on your wishes we can make changements to the program.
Included and excluded
• Intercontinental and domestic flights Amsterdam-Makassar, Palu-Manado and Manado-Amsterdam
• Accommodation based on bed and breakfast
• English-speaking guide 3 days Toraja and 2 days Doda valley, Tomohon, Tangkoko rainforest and Bunaken
• Lunches and dinners in Doda valley and in Thalassa resort, Manado
• All specified excursions
• Tips and personal expenses
• Travel and cancellation insurances
• Booking fee and contribution Calamiteitenfonds €30 per booking