Bali quarantine package "Warm up vacation" Griya Santrian - Sanur
During the quarantine period you can use various facilities such as swimming pool, restaurant and private beach and you can participate in various workshops.
For the time being, you can only enter the country on a so-called B211-A tourist visa. Optionally, you can use the services of our local agent for the mandatory sponsorship for the visa.
€ 750 (1 person in Garden Wing room)
Included and excluded
•4 nights on a full board basis
•5 pieces of laundry daily
•Expenses of a personal nature
•Booking costs and contribution Calamity Fund (€ 30 per booking)
•Travel and cancellation insurance (mandatory)
•SGR contribution € 5 per person
•CO2 compensation € 22 per person
Cancellation Policy :
• Cancellation 7 days prior to arrival, 50% of total package price
• Cancellation 3 days prior to arrival, 100% of total package price
• No shows and early departure will result in a forfeit of 100% of total due
• If during the quarantine period, the guest is diagnosed as covid-19 positive, the hotel will refund the remaining balance of the guest payment for the quarantine package. (The hotel will not refund the payment for PCR, health monitoring, and insurance, because the payment will be used to cover guest expenses during medical treatment, maximum 30 days after the arrival date in Bali)
• If the guest diagnosed as covid-19 positive in the Airport, hotel will be charging 1 Night stay from total Hotel Package. (The hotel will not refund the payment for PCR, health monitoring, and insurance, because the payment will be used to cover guest expenses during medical treatment, maximum 30 days after the arrival date in Bali)
Day 1 Aankomst op Bali, PCR-test en transfer naar Sanur
Day 2 Gezondheidscheck en hangen aan het zwembad of strand
Yoga, relaxen of een workshop
PCR-test en relaxen
Day 5 Opgewarmd het hotel uit
Griya Santrian - Sanur
All rooms have AC, telephone, TV, bathroom, hairdryer, coffee and tea making facilities, minibar, safe and balcony or terrace. Number of rooms: 117 Facilities: 3 restaurants (Indonesian, Balinese, Italian, Japanese, Western and Asian cuisine) and bar, 3 swimming pools, fitness, tennis, spa, sauna, yoga, offer-making and cooking workshops, bicycle excursions, every Monday and Friday fish barbeque on the beach and every Thursday meat barbeque with Jazz music, art gallery, 24 hour room service, laundry service, Kids club, surf lesson, WiFi meer info more info Informations supplémentaires
SanurSanur is located directly on the Indian Ocean.
The beach of Sanur beach is protected by a reef at some 100 meters off shore, which means that the waves are much gentler than in Kuta.
Sanur is a quiet old fishing village with lots of hotels, restaurants and shops
Favourite restaurantMy own experience: Mades Restaurant, in the centre of Sanur. Delicious Balinese food and Indonesian dishes!
Mades Restaurant - Sanur